Using a yard dog or shunt truck to move trailers is a gas-guzzling, costly operation requiring an available CDL-certified driver to get the job done. The solution? DJ Products’ battery-powered TrailerCaddy Terminal Tractor – the safe, efficient, cost-effective and eco-friendly alternative.
The TrailerCaddy Terminal Tractor is designed for one person (no CDL or health card required) to relocate trailers at manufacturing centers, warehouses, tightly stacked lots, and in or out of dock doors. Businesses run more efficiently with a TrailerCaddy; no need to wait for an available licensed driver or a shunt truck. The TrailerCaddy has a small footprint and is ready to be used at a moment’s notice.
The TrailerCaddy’s forward-facing operation allows for improved site lines and control, keeping the operator and fellow employees safe from injury.
TrailerCaddy Benefits & Features:
• Precise speed control reduces risk of damage to dock, trailer or equipment
• Variable speed twist grip allows for smooth operation and maneuverability in tight spaces
• Optional compressor to release brakes on trucks with air brakes
• Less than ¼ of the cost of a new shunt truck
• 48v battery system for long run times
Lear more about the TrailerCaddy Terminal Tractor: https://www.djproducts.com/product/trailercaddy-the-electric-yard-truck/ To hear a few words from our happy customers, check out our customer testimonial videos.