ShipWorks Launches ShipWorks for WarehouseTM
ShipWorks, the leading enterprise shipping software program for serious e-commerce merchants and warehouses, has launched ShipWorks for Warehouse, a new product offering tailored for high-volume shippers looking to cost-effectively scale their operations, increase order accuracy, and make more intelligent shipping decisions.
Powered by The WorksTM, ShipWorks for Warehouse provides automated, efficient order processing and business intelligence for high-volume sellers.
ShipWorks for Warehouse includes the automation features and rapid label print speeds of ShipWorks’ desktop-based e-commerce offering, along with Open Database Connectivity (ODBC); access to ShipWorks HubTM for web-based order management, support for fulfilling orders from multiple sites with intelligent order routing, and business intelligence; and scan & pack quality control (coming soon).
“ShipWorks is building on its nearly twenty years of experience in shipping to launch its new ShipWorks for Warehouse product offering, tailored for high-volume shippers,” said Dominic Lozano, General Manager of ShipWorks. “The offering, powered by The Works, provides a robust set of features specifically designed to meet the performance needs of high-volume enterprise users and at a price point that doesn’t break the bank.”
ShipWorks for Warehouse empowers users to:
Print More Labels Faster with The Works
- Manage fulfillment across multiple locations without losing speed
- Print labels from the desktop with industry-leading label print times
- No more clicking: process an order with a single barcode scan
- Scan barcodes for instant, error-free quality control
- Cut out keyboard entries and errors with a product catalog
- Automate any shipping task to cut manual work and training times
Protect Costs and Bottom Line
- Instantly compare rates across carriers to ensure best price and service level
- Save on shipping costs by routing orders to a fulfillment center based on business rules
- Ship from multiple locations without extra setup fees
- Save training costs by working in a single multi-carrier shipping system
- Cut refund, return, and support costs with automated pick & pack quality control
Connect to Any Data Source to Make ShipWorks Your Data Hub
- Centralize all shipping and operational data using our 100+ native connections or our ODBC technology, for truly limitless data integrations
- Seamlessly pass data back and forth between systems for an enterprise-wide fulfillment picture and business insights
- Gain insight for all shipping activity by managing and analyzing order information from a single multi-carrier interface
- Generate detailed, customizable reports on all aspects of order processing to identify sales trends, bottlenecks and extra expenses