Building on the momentum and success of 2019, Mactac® has announced it will be growing and expanding its Mactac LINTEC Durable Goods and Industrial Labeling Line in 2020.
LINTEC Corporation purchased Mactac in December 2016 to expand and strengthen its label business in North America. After consolidating the roll label business of LINTEC with that of Mactac, 2019 marked the first full year of combined sales activity for the new Mactac LINTEC products – and it was widely successful.
“We promoted a new Mactac LINTEC product each month and garnered tremendous interest from current and new customers,” said Kim Hensley, senior marketing manager, Mactac Performance Adhesives. “Our existing roll label customers love the addition of these new revolutionary, high-performance product offerings and can absolutely see the immense value the label solutions deliver.”
Hensley adds that the addition of LINTEC’s roll label product portfolio has also allowed Mactac to enter new markets.
With the positioning that the Mactac LINTEC products deliver customers the ability to offer high-end solutions with more value for a competitive edge that is ‘clearly different,’ the Mactac LINTEC product portfolio currently includes label solutions, such as:
- Security labelstocks for industrial and automotive tamper-evident solutions.
- Industrial labelstocks for extreme chemical and abrasion resistance.
- High adhesion labelstocks, such as those that deliver strong adhesion to oil-contaminated surfaces.
- Cryogenic labelstocks for label applications requiring temperatures as low as -320 degrees Fahrenheit (-196 degrees Celsius).
- Labelstocks that resist blistering and delamination caused by outgasses emitted from plastics.
- Overlaminate films that differentiate products with features like soft touch and hologram.
The products are designed for applications like power tools, appliances, electronics, compliance labels, and warning and instructional labels, as well as identification of test tubes and promotional labeling.
The products that have garnered the most interest to date have been the oil tolerant, soft touch and holographic materials.
New Mactac LINTEC products are expected to launch throughout 2020 and will be a large focus of Mactac’s presence at Labelexpo Americas 2020 (booth 143).
For more information on the Mactac LINTEC product portfolio or other high-quality products available from Mactac Performance Adhesives Group, call 800-255-9733, email email@example.com or visit www.mactac.com/rolllabel. Product samples are available at www.mactac.com/