Friday, March 27, 2020 – 1:00 PM Central
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to spread many carriers and drivers have questions on the rules to follow and how to compliantly operate today. Currently there are federal and state transportation exemptions in place which are complicated be social distancing policies. In this webcast we will provide help and guidance regarding:
- Why it’s important to maintain records & compliance,
- Who is able to use the FMCSA’s exemption,
- Specifically what does the FMCSA’s provisions actually exempt a carrier or driver from – and what they’re not exempt from,
- Explain the difference between the FMCSAs exemption and the CDC’s guidance on essential services,
- The end of the month and quarter are right around the corner, explaining what that means for your drug and alcohol testing compliance,
- D&A Testing requirements – Clinics are closing for non-essential services, including medical exams. This can impact operations,
- How to obtain emergency for-hire authority,
- The pandemic’s impact on IFTA and IRP programs.
In addition to answering questions regarding these topics, J. J. Keller’s experts will provide best practice guidance and answer additional questions that you may have.
FREE LIVE WEBCAST:
Coronavirus Posting Compliance – New requirements and best practices for remote employees
Friday, March 27, 2020 – 10:00 AM Central
The Families First Coronavirus Response Act calls for employers to display an Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act posting. In this webcast we’ll cover the posting details included in the act. In addition, as more employees are working from home, we’ll talk about the best practices for complying with posting requirements for your remote employees.
This complimentary event will also include a live Q&A session.