Graphic Products, a global provider of safety education and compliance communication, is launching a new Best Practice Guide for Environmental Health and Safety Managers.
This free, 20-page in-depth resource helps managers create a successful workplace safety program and achieve performance goals as industries evolve. -The Best Practice Guide for EHS Managers reviews the health and safety obstacles that management professionals face and helps them easily overcome those issues,- said Elena Sylvester, a product manager at Graphic Products.
The EHS profession continues to grow. Managers can use this easy-to-download guide to jump-start their facility’s safety program or re-establish professional goals with quality results in several ways:
- Understand the five key elements of a successful workplace safety program
- Take action utilizing core steps for hazard and task-based risk assessments
- Get guidance through the Hierarchy of Controls to address workplace hazards
- Explore programs and regulatory requirements
- Adapt or immediately use a standardized JHA form