These are unprecedented times that demand unprecedented ideas
Announcing a Material Handling Advertising Grant
Small businesses are the heart and soul of our country. As an employee-owned company, we understand that these are challenging times for all small material handling businesses.
In a show of support, Material Handling Network, Material Handling Wholesaler and Forklift has established a one $75,000 matching grant fund to small material handling businesses during this most challenging time. We are committed to helping our small businesses reach their customers and relaunch their businesses in the weeks to come.
We invite all to apply today for a matching grant.
What you need to know:
- We will provide up to $75,000 of matching advertising dollars to small businesses.
- Grant funds can be used toward print or website advertising in Material Handling Network, Material Handling Wholesaler and Forklift.
- Dollar-for-dollar matching grants are available for a minimum of $250 and a maximum of $10,000 of matching funds each month.
- Grants will be awarded for use within the months of May, June and July.
- Advertisers are not able to use the grant program for contract fulfillment. Program does not apply to previously scheduled ads.
Material Handling Network, Material Handling Wholesaler and Forklift advertising terms and conditions apply
How to apply:
Fill out the form by clicking on the link with information about you and how additional advertising can help your business.
Please indicate which publication(s) you would like to applied for to receive a grant.
Once you submit the application, we will be in touch within 1-2 business days.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out by calling Material Handling Network at 309 699-4431 or Material Handling Wholesaler at 877 638-6190.