Doosan Infracore North America, LLC, will display a variety of heavy equipment in its booth -” C5577 -” in the Central Hall at the Las Vegas Convention Center during the annual World of Concrete in Las Vegas, January 22 -” 25, 2019.
On display will be a Doosan™ DL200TC-5 tool carrier with a quick coupler and pallet fork. Also in the exhibit will be a DX140LCR-5 reduced-tail-swing crawler excavator with a quick coupler and DXB100H hydraulic breaker. The excavator will be configured with optional rubber track pads, a dozer blade and the window guarding package for enhanced uptime protection.
DL200TC-5 tool carrier
The DL200TC-5 is designed for loading and carrying, and it has a parallel-lift linkage system. With increased visibility down the center of the parallel-lift arms, operators can clearly see the ground, truck or work area in front of the machine when placing loads. In addition, the parallel-lift linkage system keeps the work tool flat as it is lifted rather than rolling back, an advantage when lifting pallets and other loads that need to stay level.
The machine features a hydrostatic transmission, giving operators more power, improved fuel efficiency and better precision while working. Operators can choose between three power modes ” power, standard and economy ” that adjust the maximum engine rpm. Unique to the hydrostatic drive system, the engine rpm is not directly correlated to the machine’s travel speed, so the maximum travel speed remains unaffected.
In addition, wheel loader operators can choose from three traction modes ” max, traction control and S-Mode ” to easily adjust traction force to match jobsite conditions for more efficient operation in digging, stockpiling and loading applications.
The machine is available in a high-lift option for additional lift height and reach to more easily load materials such as cement into high-sided trucks.
Doosan DL200TC-5 (tool carrier) wheel loader specs
- Horsepower (net): 142 hp
- Operating weight: 26,224 lb.
- Bucket capacity: 2.6 cu. yd.
- Dump height: 8 ft. 9 in.
- Breakout force: 21,357 lbf.
- Approved attachments: general purpose, light material and multi-purpose buckets; pallet fork; and quick coupler
-Attachment: Pallet fork
Lift, carry and place a variety of materials with the pallet fork attachment. The attachment helps in a variety of construction applications and offers multiple carriage widths and tine lengths.
Other features include:
- Open carriage: Provides good visibility for picking up and placing materials
- Manual adjustable tines: Allows forks to be adjusted depending on the material
- Quick coupler mount only: Quickly attaches and removes from machines equipped with a quick coupler, allowing the attachment to be used on multiple machines
DX140LCR-5 crawler excavator
The DX140LCR-5 excavator offers a shorter tail swing, allowing operators greater flexibility where space is a premium without sacrificing performance. DX140LCR-5 excavators are designed for long life with an extra-sturdy frame and reinforced superstructure. They come standard with permanently sealed and lubricated track links, and the workgroup bushings and hard-wear disks are designed for reliability as well as extended service intervals to increase uptime.
A standard 7-inch LCD screen allows operators to continue monitoring the excavator parameters while viewing the rearview or sideview camera image. Critical machine data appears next to the camera view. With an available side camera, a split screen allows both camera displays to be viewed at once.
-Doosan DX140LCR-5 crawler excavator specs
- Horsepower (net): 113 hp
- Operating weight: 34,987 lb.
- Maximum digging reach (ground): 27 ft. 11 in.
- Maximum digging depth: 19 ft. 7 in.
- Maximum loading height: 23 ft. 2 in.
- Bucket digging force: 24,471 lbf.
- Arm digging force: 13,288 lbf.
- Four power modes: Power+, Power, Standard, Economy
- Four work modes: Dig, Lift, Breaker, Sheer
- Paired with a hydraulic quick coupler and a DXB100H hydraulic breaker during World of Concrete 2019
ABOUT DOOSAN INFRACORE NORTH AMERICA, LLC
Doosan Infracore North America, LLC, headquartered in Suwanee, Georgia, markets the Doosan brand of products that includes crawler excavators, wheel excavators, wheel loaders, articulated dump trucks, material handlers, log loaders and attachments. With more than 150 heavy equipment dealer locations in North America, Doosan is known for an unmatched dedication to service and customer uptime, and durable, reliable products. Doosan is fast becoming a global force in heavy construction equipment. For more information on Doosan™products, visit DoosanEquipment.com.