DESTACO has announced that it will be exhibiting in Booth No. 3013 at the upcoming Automate Tradeshow 2022, which will be held from June 6-9 at the Huntington Place Convention Center in Detroit, MI. Produced by the Association for Advancing Automation (A3), Automate is the largest showcase of automation, robotics, vision, and motion-control solutions in North America.
“DESTACO is excited to be back in person at Automate 2022,” said Darren Greene, Director, Global Marketing Communications for DESTACO. “We can’t wait to show you some of our new products and be able to talk face-to-face with current and new customers.”
At the show, DESTACO will be highlighting an extensive array of products, including:
- 84N5 Series Sheet Metal Press Shop Grippers: A lighter, faster, and highly flexible solution for press shop gripping applications that feature easy in-field jaw reconfiguration, adjustable opening angle, multiport sensing, and minimal field maintenance
- Camco™ PGM40 Series Servo Positioners: Ideal for use in small high-speed positioning and sub-positioning on large servo-positioning applications due to its large through-hole and ability to be mounted both horizontally and vertically
- RCM/RFM Series Adjustable Pneumatic Pivot Units: The unit’s toggle-action mechanism delivers reliable power to hold large fixtures in place during welding and assembly applications while also offering the flexibility of in-field opening-angle adjustment
- Manual Clamps with Front-Mount Base: Designed with a vertical mounting base that reduces interfering contours, and available with both vertical (models 2002-UF and 2007-UF) and horizontal (models 225-UF and 235-UF) handle the action. All models have hardened bushings at key pivot points for longer cycle life and higher holding capacities.
- TCC-2E Pneumatic Power Clamps: Offer tolerance compensation that allows the clamp to self-adjust within three degrees of the clamp arm moving, with no need to use shims. Ideal for use in manual and automated fixture welding, positioning, and locating.
- 82M-3E Series Pneumatic Power Clamps: Provide superior holding power for automotive and sheet-metal processing applications via a lightweight, enclosed aluminum housing and optimized mechanics that are more precise in their positioning capabilities
- Camco™ Precision Link Conveyors: Combining excellent accuracy with high-load capacity gives these conveyors the versatility to meet virtually any automated assembly or manufacturing challenge. Offered in tabletop, modular tabletop, and heavy-duty versions with all models featuring roller bearings and precision-ground cam followers that help ensure a smooth transfer and long life.
- TC1 Series Manual Tool Changers: Ultralight, compact and ideal for use in cobot work cells and applications that require custom coupling solutions. These tool changers feature a very low profile and pneumatic and electric pass-through coupling capability.
- Robohand™ Linear Positioning & Gripping Products: Designed to be used together in any number of combinations to offer a unique automation solution that fits the needs of the specific application. All Robohand products are engineered for reliability and long life to help ensure maximum uptime and minimal maintenance.