Rosti Tebplast, a division of Rosti Group – a global plastics injection molding company and contract manufacturer, announced today that it will kick off PACK EXPO International 2022 with a reveal of the latest technology innovations in injection molding, assembly line production, and in-mold labeling for package processing solutions. Rosti Tebplast representatives will be available to discuss advanced injection molding and contract manufacturing practices, as well as new products, technology, and service offerings during the exhibition beginning Sunday, October 23 through Wednesday, October 26, at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois (booth #W-28024 located in the West Building).
Other booth highlights include:
- The latest technology and injection molding advancements to support packaging and processing solutions
- Rosti Tebplast’s full spectrum of services including intuitive part design, end-to-end tool management, supply chain management, product testing, and logistics/distribution
- In-depth review of offerings, including injection molding, assembly line production (form fill seal), and in-mold labeling, all performed according to the BRC Global Standard for packaging materials, suitable food grade products, and brand quality standards – all with the global support of the Rosti Group and its 11 locations worldwide
- Overview of product categories and service offerings, Q&A discussion with company experts, case study examples, and more
- The latest information on Rosti’s ongoing expansion and acquisition of Plastic Components Inc. (now Rosti North America), with locations in Germantown, WI, Cary, NC, and Clearfield, UT
“Visitors to our PACK EXPO 2022 booth will have the opportunity to learn about the exciting new innovations in injection molding and contract manufacturing for package processing solutions,” said Erol Aslayan, MD Rosti Tebplast. “Each year, our team enjoys meeting one-on-one with booth visitors to provide them with detailed information and showcase the industry-leading technologies that have helped our customers succeed, as well as what is planned for future technology and service offerings within a vast scope of packaging applications.”
For a behind-the-scenes look at Rosti Tebplast’s 12,500m2 Istanbul facility and top-filled packaging capabilities for some of the world’s leading brands, PACK EXPO attendees are encouraged to visit booth #W-28024 Sunday, October 23 – Tuesday, October 25, from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., and Wednesday, October 26, from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Stay connected with Rosti’s innovation and technology discussions, service offerings, and more online at www.rosti.com.
About Rosti Group
Founded in 1944 with headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, the Group has 3,200 existing employees across eleven facilities in the United States, Europe, and Asia. A global plastics injection molding company and contract manufacturer to some of the world’s leading manufacturers in the packaging, consumer appliances, business machines, and medical sectors, Rosti is dedicated to providing leading-edge solutions “From concept to reality” to help customers create better components, processes, and solutions. Rosti is owned by the family-controlled investment company Nordstjernan. Please visit: http://www.rosti.com