Flexibility in your daily operations is key. That’s why BSLBATT provides you with a robust lineup of lithium-ion traction batteries, 950+ Models Of Lithium-Ion Batteries For Nearly Every Make And Model Of Electric Industrial Trucks. With a BSLBATT® lithium-ion traction battery, you can use the New Cloud-Based Battery Analytics System to change between the power source and Forklift truck leasing– no additional changes to the lift truck are required. Ask your local authorized dealer about BSLBATT lithium-ion traction batteries models.
BSLBATT lithium is one of the largest developers, manufacturers, and integrators of lithium-ion batteries for forklift trucks in China. specializing in Lithium batteries for over 10 years including all brands and models of lift trucks (Class I, II, and III), Ground Support Equipment, aerial lifts, and storage energy more. BSLBATT Lithium operations cover China, America, Europe, and CIS countries. BSLBATT’s Lithium client portfolio includes leading multinational companies. BSLBATT specialized in manufacturing Li-ion batteries for every forklift.
BSLBATT supports and guides our distributors to be NO. 1 in the Replacement of Lead Acid Batteries with LiFePO4 Forklift Batteries in the local market. Our batteries have already replaced these famous forklift brands: Toyota, Yale, Hyster, Crown, TCM, Linde, Doosan, etc. We offer a 5 years or 10000 hours warranty and can provide CE, CB, ISO9001, UN38.3, and IEC test reports to our clients. Simplify your forklift fleet with fast charging and maintenance-free LiFePO4 batteries from BSLBATT. Our batteries are the optimal maintenance-free solution for material handling equipment, which will increase your operational productivity while reducing battery maintenance and battery costs significantly.
Why are BSLBATT lithium-ion traction batteries the best solution for your forklift fleet?
1. Long life and a five-year warranty
BSLBATT lithium traction batteries have a 10-year design life, last over three times longer than the lifetime of lead-acid batteries, and come with an extended five-year warranty period to bring you peace of mind.
2. Opportunity charging
You can top up our lithium traction batteries any time – during a meal break, at coffee time, or between shifts. This increases productivity by keeping your equipment working at peak performance all through the shift. It also eliminates the need for battery changing – saving more time and eliminating the risk of accidents. Our batteries are also suitable for multi-shift work environments.
3. Zero maintenance
Our industrial lithium-ion batteries are sealed units, so there is no daily maintenance work and cost, saving you time and money.
4. Cost reduction and safety improvement
Rechargeable charging improves efficiency, saves electricity bills, and reduces the cost of hearing damage. No more regular battery changing or charging rooms are required, saving further costs and improving safety. More thermal and chemical stability, and multiple built-in protection functions, make the battery more reliable and stable.
5. All-weather working conditions
Work safely and efficiently in all weather conditions and in high and low temperatures. At -4°F (-20°C) the depth of discharge is 80% and recharging is still possible with our optional self-heating function.
6. New Cloud-Based Battery Analytics System and GPS+GPRS module
The New Cloud-Based Battery Analytics System shows all critical battery functions in real-time, such as the battery’s charge level. Our GPS+GPRS module adds the functions of software upgrades, remote monitoring, and diagnostics.
7. Greater productivity achieved with our lithium-ion traction batteries
Our batteries can save up to 70% of your battery costs over five years, and the design life of our batteries is 10 years. This will increase your overall return on investment. We provide traction packs in 24V, 36V, 48V, and 80V and offer customization options as well. Opting for our tailor-made lithium-ion battery systems allows you to concentrate on your core business.
Perhaps the most noticeable change when switching to Li-ion is the use of opportunity charging. Instead of exchanging batteries between shifts, you can simply plug into a fast charger during short breaks and keep the same battery going 24/7.
This, together with other efficiency, environmental, and safety benefits, makes Li-ion a very appealing alternative.
BSLBATT lithium-ion traction batteries advantages over lead-acid
Switching to Li-ion requires a higher initial investment, but this should be viewed against Li-ion’s ongoing savings on energy, equipment, labor, and downtime.
● Longer life – 3 to 4 times lead-acid lifespan – reduces overall battery investment
● Higher efficiency – energy losses during charging and discharging are up to 30% lower, so electricity consumption is reduced
● Longer runtime – thanks to more efficient battery performance and use of opportunity charges, which can be given at any time without damaging the battery or shortening its lifespan
● Consistently high performance – with a more constant voltage curve – maintains greater truck productivity, even toward the end of a shift
● Faster charging – enables full charge in as little as 1 hour with the fastest chargers
● No battery changing – fast opportunity charges – 15 minutes for several hours of extra runtime – enable continuous operation with just one battery and minimize the need to buy, store and maintain spares
● No daily maintenance – the battery stays on board the truck for charging and there is no need for water top-ups or electrolyte checks
● No gas – or acid spills – avoids the space, equipment, and running costs of a battery room and ventilation system
● Inbuilt protection – intelligent battery management system (BMS) automatically prevents excessive discharge, charge, voltage, and temperature, as well as virtually eliminating misuse
BSLBATT lithium-ion traction batteries are Thoroughly Tested and Completely Safe
BSLBATT has subjected its lithium-ion traction batteries to multiple safety tests, from burning to overheating, dropping, perforation, and crushing. The BSLBATT lithium phosphate battery (Fe) has proven extremely safe, never losing structural integrity nor exploding.
Want to know if a BSLBATT lithium-ion traction battery is right for your business? Contact us today to find out how BSLBATT can help your organization save costs and increase efficiency in your forklift fleet!