Officials with BEUMER Group, an international leader in the manufacture of intralogistics systems for sortation and distribution, will discuss the role of artificial intelligence in the next generation of fulfillment and sortation solutions during ProMat 2019, April 8-11 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
Brad Radcliffe, BEUMER Vice President of Sales, Sortation & Distribution, will investigate the latest fulfillment breakthroughs, including the integration of intelligent automation and routing sortation to improve costs, efficiencies and project lead times during a presentation on Tuesday, April 9, at 10:30 a.m. in Theater A.
Additionally, BEUMER will display its latest sortation and distribution technology in Booth #S2918 at ProMat 2019. Visitors to the BEUMER booth will find:
– A working sorter control room area showing how the BEUMER sorter is managed and operated from inside a distribution center, with a focus on Big Data and the Internet of Things
– An immersive virtual warehouse experience
– An interactive touch screen area showing all phases of a distribution and parcel center featuring new BEUMER technology
– A palletizing and packaging area displaying stretch-hooded pallets and focusing on relevant sortation and distribution technology
– A series of roundtable discussions with BEUMER executives, industry peers and other customers. Topics include Project Execution, Parcel and an in-depth conversation of Radcliffe’s fulfillment breakthrough speaking session, immediately following the presentation. Those interested in attending can sign up by visitingus.beumergroup.com/promat-2019
BEUMER is an industry leader in unit sortation systems and technology, offering a complete line of high-speed, low-maintenance, energy-efficient systems ideal for retail, e-commerce and high-volume parcel applications. A world leader in tilt-tray and cross-belt sorters, BEUMER Group offers products that address every phase of the sortation and distribution process, including receiving, order fulfillment, shipping, and returns.