TCM America Announces New Walkie/Rider Lift Truck Line-up
TCM America has announced the introduction of a new line of battery-powered walkie/rider lift trucks, expanding the company’s portfolio into a fourth class of lift trucks…dubbed Class III by the Industrial Truck Association. Five different product families encompass the new offering: walkie and end platform rider pallet trucks, center rider pallet trucks, walkie stackers, counterbalanced walkie stackers and a Tow Tractor.
“Our dealer organization has been asking us to provide a strong representation in the Class III arena to meet competitive pressures for single brand fleets,” said Jim Hogan, TCM America’s Sales Manager (NJ), “and as the brand has grown, it became essential for us to expand beyond our traditional battery and L.P./gasoline sit-down rider base.
“Now we can support our Dealers, who in the past had to source Class III from other manufacturers. They can also pursue new accounts with a greater product offering to meet their needs”.
Hogan noted that the new models would find use in a variety of applications across a number of market segments including food distribution, grocery stores, hardware and other retail operations as well as the transportation/warehousing/logistics sector.
The new line-up includes:
- WB Walkie, ER Walkie/Rider Pallet Trucks: 6,000 and 8,000 pound load capacity, WB units features DC power, ER models include AC motor, end platform for rider
- CR Series Center Rider Pallet Trucks: 6,000 and 8,000 pound load capacity, programmable speed settings, single or double pallet models with DC power
- ST Series Walkie Stacker Pallet Trucks: 3,000 and 4,000 pound load capacity, ideal for limited space applications, 12V DC power standard, 24V power optional
- CB Series Counterbalanced Walkie Stackers: 3,000 and 4,000 pound load capacity, 12 V DC power standard, 24V power optional
- TR100 Tow Tractor: 10,000 pound load capacity for use in the pulling of wheeled loads or trailer trains, programmable speed settings
The new TCM battery-powered pallet trucks are sold and serviced at over 120 TCM dealer locations nationwide and are backed by TCM’s 1 Year, Unlimited Hours Warranty.
For more information contact TCM at 866/216-7840 or visit www.tcmus.com