Stanley Proto Announces Premium Mobile Tool Storage
Stanley Proto has introduced a new premium line of mobile tool chests made for heavy industrial use. The new 460 Series Tool Storage Line is an upgrade from our popular 440 and 450 Lines. It includes three units that have been designed from the wheels up to meet the needs of technicians who want their tools with them as they move around a facility, whether it's a flight line or a factory floor.
The new tool chests are compact enough to move around a crowded work area, yet strong enough to carry a full collection of tools. Specific features and benefits include:
- Drawer capacity has been doubled to 400 pounds per drawer, thanks in part to a heavy-duty ball-bearing carriage system.
- Weight capacity per wheel has been beefed up to 800 lbs.
- Thick, 16-gauge powder-coated steel construction minimizes the chance of racking, denting and scratching, even when moving the cabinets around fully loaded.
- A tubular lock system (like the lock on a vending machine) secures all drawers with a single, heavy-duty key.
- A safety latch on each drawer keeps the drawer from opening during transport.
- The 21-inch depth on all units is narrow enough to maneuver them around in crowded workspaces.
- The line includes 45-inch and 30-inch lengths. Each of the two 45-inch models has one long drawer beneath the work surface for long tools. From there, users have a choice of two banks of drawers with varying depths, or one bank of drawers next to a cabinet. The 30-inch cabinet features one bank of drawers.
- Customers are supplied with internal drawer dividers that let them customize the interior of each drawer to accommodate any combination of tools and hardware.
- Although each unit comes standard with a vinyl top, customers can order a wood work surface.
Stanley Proto Industrial Tools has been making durable, high-quality hand tools for over 100 years, having grown from a small machine shop to a worldwide supplier. Our tools are developed according to strict ergonomic standards, with features that let users work faster and easier, including enhanced shock absorption and reduced slip. Markets including auto, steel, and airplane manufacturing plants, chemical plants, refineries, general manufacturing, transportation, and fleet maintenance for trucking, transit, and aircraft. For more information call 800-800-TOOL, or go to www.stanleyproto.com