Poweramp Introduces the CentraAir™ Series Air Powered Dock Leveler
Poweramp®, a division of Systems, Incorporated introduced the CentraAir™ Series air powered dock leveler (patent pending), the first leveler to be offered as an alternative to hydraulic, mechanical, low pressure/high volume air bag levelers and even power assisted levelers. The result is a dock leveler with proven durability, dependability and safety.
At the heart of all CentraAir™ dock levelers is an automotive grade bellows system, which has the same technology that has proven reliability found with air-ride suspension systems throughout the trucking industry. Unlike other air powered dock levelers, this system utilizes existing shop air or a dedicated compressor. The CentraAir leveler has the capability to be run manually via a lanyard control located at the back of the leveler or can be push button operated. The extremely low amp draw at each dock (zero - .07amp) will produce huge “first cost” savings over conventional push button leveler systems.
By running off of existing shop air or a dedicated compressor the CentraAir™ is:
- ideally suited for power starved applications
- ideally suited for conveyer loading applications where air is readily available
- unique in that multiple units can run off a single air supply
- usable during power outages off reserve air (with lanyard control)
- very low maintenance (no electrical in pit, no blower motor or large removable air bag)
- an environmentally friendly addition at your loading dock area
Since 1961, Poweramp has provided the highest quality, most reliable products and services to its customers. Poweramp offers a comprehensive line of dock levelers, vehicle restraints, dock seals and shelters, and accessories.
More product information may be found at the company’s website, www.poweramp.com.