New Product! Dakota Shine®
TVH is now carrying the Dakota Shine® paint restoration system. It is an all-in-one kit that restores faded and oxidized surfaces without waxing or repainting. It restores the color, luster, and value of your equipment in a simple process. The Dakota Shine® paint restoration system is composed of Dakota Prep, a water-based and biodegradable cleaner that will remove wax buildup, grease, oxidation and grime from a variety of surfaces; and Dakota Shine, which works by penetrating deep into the paint surfaces and interacting with the old, faded pigments to create an appearance that looks brand new.
The Dakota Shine® paint restoration system is a cost-effective substitute to repainting oxidized surfaces, replacing faded decals or wet-sanding & waxing. Get the same showroom shine in a fraction of the time and cost it takes to repaint.
- Painted surfaces
- Engines & electrical components
- Most effective and easiest way to extend the life of faded or oxidized surfaces
- Less costly to apply than paint or wax
- Penetrates the surface, so there are no overspray lines to buff out
- Quick drying time decreases the overall turn-around time of the application
- Surfaces maintain like new appearance, which is proven to keep resale values higher
- No mixing is required, so there is less waste and no disposal requirements
- Works on any size surface
For more information contact TVH, 16355 South Lone Elm Road, Olathe, KS 66062, toll free phone 800/255-4109, phone 913/829-1000, fax 913/829-6206, www.tvh.com.