New Miller Twin TurboTM Fall Protection System
Miller Fall Protection announces the new performance-driven, patent-pending Miller Twin Turbo Fall Protection System that incorporates an innovative D-ring connector on the back of a full-body harness with two (2) Miller TurboLiteTM Personal Fall Limiters (or self-retracting lifelines) for 100% tie-off.
The Miller Twin Turbo 100% Tie-Off System:
- Provides a unique connector that easily mounts to the back D-ring of any fall protection harness
- Increases worker versatility and freedom of movement -- less restrictive than other units on the market
- Permits TurboLite PFLs to swivel in multiple directions for greater mobility; the swivel action prevents webbing from twisting and binding inside of the unit
- Webbing payout smoothly extends/retracts easily without interruption
- Easy to use and assemble/disassemble
- Adapts to most Miller TurboLiteTM PFL models
- Meets all applicable OSHA 1926.502 and 1910.66; ANSI A10.32 and Z359.1-2007; and CSA Z259.12-01 requirements
Miller TurboLite Personal Fall Limiter
The cost-effective and competitive pricing of the new 6-ft., Miller TurboLite Personal Fall Limiter (PFL) makes shock-absorbing lanyards obsolete on the jobsite. With the compact and lightweight TurboLite PFL, workers will no longer need to ‘switch-out’ equipment to maintain a safe fall distance.
- Eliminates the need for different fall protection equipment to address changes in fall clearance
- Increases safety by knowing workers are not in danger when jobsite conditions change
- Increases productivity by keeping workers on the job longer
The added value of the new TurboLite PFL includes:
- First affordable alternative to shock-absorbing lanyards
- Lightweight design (1.9 lbs.) provides 6 feet of working capacity in a self-retracting lifeline; unit attaches directly to the harness back D-ring for greater mobility
- Easily transform two (2) TurboLite PFLs with the new Twin Turbo D-Ring Connector for a 100% tie-off fall protection system
- Engineered webbing for greater abrasion resistance and long service life
- High strength, impact-resistant nylon housing for maximum durability
- No annual factory recertification required
- Meets global standards for international companies; meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI A10.32and Z359-2007, and CSA requirements.