New Miller TurboLiteTM Personal Fall Limiter
Miller Fall Protection announces the new performance-driven, Miller TurboLite Personal Fall Limiter (or self-retracting lifeline) -- a lightweight and compact alternative to shock-absorbing lanyards.
The cost-effective and competitive pricing of the new Miller TurboLite PFL makes shock-absorbing lanyards obsolete on the jobsite. With the compact and lightweight TurboLite PFL, workers will no longer need to ‘switch-out’ equipment to maintain a safe fall distance.
- Eliminates the need for different fall protection equipment to address changes in fall
- Increases safety by knowing workers are not in danger when jobsite conditions change
- Increases productivity by keeping workers on the job longer
- TurboLite PFL is cost-effective and will keep safety costs in line
The added value of the new TurboLite PFL includes:
- First affordable alternative to shock-absorbing lanyards
- Lightweight design (1.9 lbs.) provides 6 feet of working capacity lifeline; unit attaches directly to the harness back D-ring for greater mobility
- Engineered webbing for greater abrasion resistance and long service life
- High strength, impact-resistant nylon housing for maximum durability
- No annual factory recertification required
- Meets global standards for international companies; meets all applicable OSHA, ANSI A10.32 and Z359-2007, and CSA requirements.
For more information, contact your nearest Miller Distributor or call Miller Technical Service toll free at 800/873-5242, or Fax: 800/892-4078. www.millerfallprotection.com