New Insight Bins Provide Clear Alternative In Storage And Organization
Akro-Mils, a North American leader in storage, organization and transport products, introduces premium InSight™ Ultra Clear Bins.
Made from autoclavable polycarbonate material and available in four sizes, InSight bins provide easy and maximum visibility to users in a sleek, modern design. Other benefits include:
- Clear bins improve organization and efficiency
- Can be stacked, sit on shelving or hang on Akro-Mils rails and louvered panels, or be used in conjunction with the ReadySpace™ Storage System
- Optional lids protect contents from dust — bins will stack with lids in place
- Clear length and width dividers available, allowing users to create customizable compartment sizes
- Large label area for part identification and bar code scanning
- Perfect for a variety of settings — from industrial to healthcare.
InSight bins’ unique, “lock-in-place” design (patent pending) optimizes valuable storage space by allowing bins to be securely stacked, even with lids in place. The molded rear hanger lip easily hooks InSight bins onto rails or louvered panels for added storage versatility. The bins can be stored on small desktop spaces to larger workstations. Akro-Mils, a Myers Industries, Inc. company (NYSE: MYE), is a leading manufacturer of plastic and metal storage, organization, transport and material handling products for use in industrial, commercial and consumer markets.
For more information or to request a complete catalog, contact Akro-Mils at 800/253-2467, fax 330/761-6348, or visit the company’s Web site at www.akro-mils.com.