MSE- Forks….Kooi-ReachForks® and RollerForks®
MSE-Forks (Meijer Special Equipment) is the world’s largest manufacturer of hydraulically extendable lift trucks forks, commonly known as KOOI-REACHFORKS®.
Kooi-ReachForks® can be fitted to virtually any type of forklift truck to enhance the capabilities of the machine. Common applications include loading and unloading flatbed trailers from just one side, converting conventional lift trucks into single or double-deep reach trucks, handling two loads at one time or as variable length forks for odd load sizes.
The new ROLLER PUSH-PULL, (patent pending), is a push pull attachment made up of two separate assemblies which reach and retract in unison, hydraulically. Patented RollerForks®, further complement this innovative unit by providing quicker and easier product handling.
Regular ROLLERFORKS® are mainly used for handling just one “slipsheeted load”. The ROLLER PUSH-PULL is designed for double load stacking applications. Goods are “pulled” onto the RollerForks and the operator simply sets them onto the floor or pallet and backs away.
ROLLER PUSH-PULL cost-saving benefits:
- Versatility...handle both standard pallets and pallet-less loads
- Faster than conventional push-pulls as RollerForks® eliminate the push step”
- Tines can be manually adjusted, (spread in or out), for even load distribution
- Fork blades can be quickly changed to longer or shorter blade lengths
- Narrow forks are available for handling Euro-pallets or 4-way entry pallets
- Single unit for small light loads, (face plate adapter available)
- Improved slipsheet engagement due to “folding/hinged forks”
- Clear visibility through the center of the unit helps improve safety and handling speed
MSE-Forks is an independent manufacturer of innovative forklift attachments which are designed to lower operational costs and improve safety. The company pioneered the original and now world renown, Kooi-ReachForks®. These telescopic forks provide added value to virtually all types of forklift trucks in the form of greater versatility. Several variations will be on display at Modex 2012.
New innovations from MSE-Forks include RollerForks® for pallet-less handling and the all new Roller Push-Pull attachment which offers unparalleled performance for pallet-less handling applications. Other unique products include Vertical Lift Forks, Manual-Telescopic Forks and hydraulic telescopic Jib Crane Booms which are available in a wide range of capacities and sizes. You can learn more by visiting us at Booth #2423