Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc. (Mcfa) Introduces New Series Of Jungheinrich® Electric Pneumatic Tire Forklifts
Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc. (MCFA), a leading provider of forklift trucks in the United States, Mexico, Canada and Latin America, today introduced the new Jungheinrich® EFG 2-5 series of three- and four-wheel electric counterbalanced pneumatic tire forklifts. Designed to work in a wide-range of indoor and outdoor applications, the new series of forklifts feature all the benefits of an electric lift truck, including increased energy efficiency, zero exhaust emissions, and the ability to operate up to two shifts on a single battery charge in most applications.
“The new Jungheinrich EFG 2-5 series of electric forklifts is designed to meet the evolving needs of our customers and challenge traditional views of electric forklifts,” said Chad Pauler, product line manager at MCFA. “The extended battery life and ability to operate effectively in many applications – both indoor and outdoor – provides our customers with a new level of efficiency without sacrificing productivity.”
High performance, energy efficiency and operator comfort were key factors in the design of the new EFG 213-220/316k-320, EFG 425k-430 and EFG 535-550 series of lift trucks. These forklifts are equipped with a wide range of standard features, such as 3-phase AC motors, regenerative braking and an ergonomic operator compartment. Productivity-enhancing options are also available to help further increase performance in certain material handling applications.
- Improved Performance: Jungheinrich’s proprietary and innovative AC technology is both highly intelligent and extremely powerful. This allows the truck to perform equal to or better than other electric and IC models, while still being more efficient in the process.
- Designed For Operator Comfort: The new EFG series of electric forklifts include a wide-range of features for operator comfort through even the longest shifts, including low-effort electric power steering on the EFG 2 and 3 series and an adjustable arm rest with easy access to controls.
- Intelligent Electronics: The electronic control system allows the operator to experience smooth travel, dynamic reversing and pinpoint positioning with minimal energy consumption. Customers will also benefit from the lift truck’s five levels of pre-programmable performance modes, an added benefit for applications with operators of varying skill sets.
- Reduced Maintenance: Nearly wear-free brakes and the automatic parking brake help ensure a significant reduction in maintenance to the brake systems, which results in increased uptime and productivity for the operator. Highly-sealed components substantially reduce the amount of downtime required for maintenance by blocking dust and moisture from critical electronics.
- Available Options: Options, such as enclosed operator cabins and joystick controls, help customize the lift truck for the customer’s specific application needs.
To learn more about the new Jungheinrich EFG series of electric forklifts, visit www.jungheinrich-lift.com.