Eaton’s Hydraulics Group Announces Seven New Families of Heavy-Duty Valves For Primary Metal, Marine, Oil & Gas, and General Industrial Applications
EDEN PRAIRIE, MN — Diversified industrial manufacturer Eaton Corporation today announced a significant expansion of its industrial valve portfolio, adding seven new product families intended for heavy-duty applications in primary metals, metal forming, civil engineering, marine and offshore, general industrial markets and non-metal press forming operations. The new valves broaden the range of applications for which Eaton offers standard valve solutions and also permit drop-in replacement of existing valves in many industrial systems.
Eaton’s new industrial valve offering includes:
• CB counterbalance valve, 10 design in 12, 16, 25, and 32 sizes with rated at 350 bar and 560 lpm. These valves feature an exclusive “zero lead, soft shift” capability and are available for cartridge, subplate, and SAE flange mounting.
• DARV, direct acting relief valve, 10 design in 6 through 30 sizes with rated at 400 bar and 350 lpm. These valves are available for cartridge, subplate, and in-line mounting.
• DGM*-H8, D08 stack valve, 10 design available configured as a pilot operated check rated at 315 bar and 450 lpm; or as a throttle valve with check rated at 315 bar and 350 lpm.
• DGM*-7, D07 stack valve, 30 design available configured as a pilot operated check rated at 315 bar and 300 lpm; or as a throttle valve with check rated at 315 bar and 250 lpm.
• FCG-H02 & 03, flow control valve, 10 design is pressure compensated and rated at 315 bar and 160 lpm. These valves are available for subplate mounting in DIN 24340, form G; ISO 6263; CETOP-RP 121H, and NFPS 3.5.1 MR1 configurations.
• CG2V-10 and CG5V-10 pressure relief valves with optional solenoid venting function, 10 design rated at 350 bar and 650 lpm. These valves are available for subplate mounting in ISO 6264-10 or NFPA/ANSI R10 configurations.
• X(C)G2V-10 pressure reducing valve, 10 design rated at 350 bar and 400 lpm. These valves are available for subplate mounting in ISO 6264-10 or NFPA/ANSI R10 configurations.
Eaton’s Hydraulics Group is a segment of the company’s Industrial Sector. The business is a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of a comprehensive line of reliable, high-efficiency hydraulic systems and components for use in mobile and industrial applications. Mobile and industrial markets include agriculture, construction, mining, forestry, utility, material handling, earthmoving, truck and bus, machine tools, molding, primary metals, automotive, power generation, port machinery and entertainment. Eaton’s Hydraulics Group provides customer-driven solutions under product names such as Aeroquip®, Boston®, Char-Lynn®, Eaton®, Hydro-Line®, Synflex®, Vickers®, Walterscheid™, and Weatherhead®.
Eaton Corporation is a diversified power management company with 2009 sales of $11.9 billion. Eaton is a global technology leader in electrical components and systems for power quality, distribution and control; hydraulics components, systems and services for industrial and mobile equipment; aerospace fuel, hydraulics and pneumatic systems for commercial and military use; and truck and automotive drivetrain and powertrain systems for performance, fuel economy and safety. Eaton has approximately 70,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 150 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.