Decade Products® Introduces MACX48® Harvest Bins
The recently introduced MACX48® 48x48 harvest bins, manufactured by Decade Products®, are reusable bulk containers engineered from maintenance-free, high-impact resistant HDPE structural foam and built to meet the most rigorous demands. These heavy-duty, yet lightweight bins can be moved by hand when empty, and are ideal for use in agricultural and food handling, as well as industrial environments. They are available in solid or vented versions with two heights, 20” and 28”, and load capacities of 1,000 and 1,500 lbs.
Produce harvesters can benefit from their use as they can be mounted directly to their harvesting equipment allowing transport of produce directly from the field to the processing plant or onto trucks for transport to market, thus avoiding unnecessary multiple transfers from field to equipment to ultimate destination. This saves valuable time and can reduce possible product damage due to multiple handlings.
The MACX48® is an environmentally conscious alternative to their wood counter parts. They are reusable, 100% recyclable and unlike wood, they will not splinter; harbor pests, pathogens or mold; and meet USDA / HACCP standards for direct food contact. Their smooth interiors can be high-pressured washed and sterilized for sanitary purposes.
- Stackable 10 high, when empty, to save storage space.
- Rounded inner corners help to reduce bruising of product and improve quality of goods.
- Vented sidewall option allows for faster cooling, drying and processing times.
- Provide more consistent and accurate tare weights than wood containers that can absorb moisture.
- 4-way forklift, 2-way pallet jack entry.
- Customizable with casters, drain plugs, label holders, drop doors, replaceable runners, custom colors and stenciling to meet your specific needs. Lid sold separately.
For additional information on MACX48® bulk containers, as well as other bulk containers available, visit DACO Corporation’s website at www.DACOcorp.com.