Crane Trash Skip
Ideal for removing “tear-off” or other construction refuse from roofs and elevated decks.
- This rugged Heavy Duty Trash Skip with large lifting eyes has plenty of capacity to handle most any kind of trash or bulk material.
- It is designed to be hoisted with a set of 10 ft. or longer cable or strap slings. The sloped end makes it safe and easy to discharge the load.
- It is constructed of heavy steel and reinforced at all stress points to ensure long useful life.
- To dump the skip, the two forward slings are disconnected from the lifting eyes with the lifting line slack. The skip is then lifted with the rear slings still connected, effectively dumping the load from the sloped end.
- 2' High Sides
- 4' wide x 10' long
- 2.75 cuyd capacity
- 12,000 lb. Load Capacity
- Heavy 3/16" steel plate liner
- Strong 1/4" angle reinforces top edge and corners
- Rugged channel reinforces sides and bottom
- Empty weight - 1,100 lbs.
4101 Garland Dr., Fort Worth, TX 76117
TOLL FREE USA & CANADA 800/541-1797