Cornerstone Automation Systems Inc. Introduces the ShipMaster 800 Automatic Shipping System
Similar in function to the ShipMaster 900 shipping system, the 800 series is a belted unit designed for envelopes, bags, pouches, and small parcels.
The ShipMaster 800 Automatic Shipping System automates the shipping process from the point where cartons are packed. In a very small footprint, ShipMaster is able to scan an order ID, weigh, print/apply the shipping label, verify label, and manifest - all in about 10-15 feet of space (depending on parcel sizes).
Options for both turnkey (fully installed with factory acceptance) as well as lower cost shared installation options. Typical systems replace 2-4 manual operators and process around 15-20 pieces per minute.
All CASI shipping and manifest systems easily integrate to FedEx, UPS, multi-carrier shippers, etc.
ShipMaster 800 is backed by in-house manufacturing and controls. CASI is the only integration company that manufactures the vast majority of the hardware as well as all controls and software for manifest systems.
ShipMaster 800 Standard Features:
- CASI infeed/outfeed belted conveyor
- CASI 1100 Automation Center - PC based controller
- CASI 851 in motion scale
- 1 fixed position order ID scanner
- 1 fixed position label verification scanner
- CASI 100 scanner interface
- CASI print and apply
- System control software with file sharing API
ShipMaster 800 Options:
- CASI SortMaster diverts and shipping sorters
- Advanced host and shipping rules integration
- Multi-carrier shipping
- Upstream conveyor merges, gapping, singulation
- Onsite professional services
For more information visit www.cornerstoneautosys.com/shipmaster-800.htm or call 972/346-2242 or TF 800/401-0304