CASI introduces ABOT-ACE: Automatic Case Extractor and Decaser
Cornerstone Automation Systems Inc. introduces ABOT ACE; a new application for automatic case extraction. ABOT ACE is a system designed to automatically index full cases or bags, cut tops, remove contents, and dispose of the box and/or lining. CASI is the only company offering a standard system that performs all of these tasks with applications such as mixing ingredients, depalletizing/repalletizing cases, as well as other food and custom solutions.
ABOT ACE can empty contents into hoppers, bins, super sacks, and conveyors. ACE separates liners and disposes of corrugate and plastic separately and automatically.
Boxes can be opened by cutting the tape seals, removing the top and cutting the liner. ABOT ACE will remove the top then open the liner inside allowing the contents to be poured from the case. ACE is flexible with programming to remove the liner with the contents then separating the liner from the contents.
ABOT ACE can pour many types of contents in a controlled flow at varying levels up to nine feet. Fill super sacks without need of conveyors or hoppers.
ABOT ACE is food grade rated and IP 67 for wash down capability. The ABOT cutter is available in IP 65 and stainless construction.
Automatic Case Extraction (ACE) Applications
- Nuts, trail mix, cereal, general ingredient mixing
- Cheese industry to decase blocks of cheese for processing
- IP 67 and food grade applications requiring full washdown NEMA 4X available
ABOT Decaser Features
- Many options for tooling available to fit individual needs
- System based on standard ABOT box cutter paired with standard robot for extraction
- Uses standard CASI PC based controls
- Auto depallatize and palletize where required
Cornerstone Automation Systems Inc.
1827 Wesley Drive
Prosper, TX 75078