Cascade is Pleased to Announce HFC (Hydraulic Force Control)
Cascade has added a new damage reduction option for Paper Roll Clamps, HFC (Hydraulic Force Control). Designed to automatically control clamp force proportional to load weight, using the hydraulics of the lift truck, all without driver input. Quick and Easy to install and simple to adjust, HFC is an economical way to relieve the driver from the task of determining the correct pressure settings for different roll sizes.
Cascade's HFC system works by continually sensing the hydraulic pressure necessary to lift the load and adjusts the clamping pressure as the weight of the load increases or decreases.
Features and benefits of the HFC include:
- Economical - A cost effective method to decrease damage due to "over clamping".
- Low Maintenance - System does not require an accumulator to charge the system.
- Compact Size - Mounts easily onto the cowl of a lift truck.
- Quick Installation - Only requires tapping into the hoist, Clamp and Open Lines.
- Flexible - Allows for easy adjustment for all clamp force settings, maximum pressure and balancing clamp force between freelift and mainlift as well as when the size of the truck and attachment aren't ideally matched.
- Compatible - Works with both Split Arm and Solid Arm clamps.
Excessive clamp force caused by too much hydraulic pressure is one of the most common causes of damage to paper rolls. Cascade's HFC (Hydraulic Force Control) is the easy and economical way to Control clamp force automatically and reduce product damage.
For more information please visit Cascade's website at www.cascorp.com or call 800-CASCADE (227-2233)