Cannon Equipment Introduces new line of Hand Trucks and Hand Truck Components
Cannon Equipment is excited to introduce a new line of hand trucks and hand truck components marketed under the same strong CannonCarts® brand name as its industry leading material handling carts. With the same high standards for quality and durability, this extensive new product offering includes: hand trucks, platform trucks, keg trucks, bottled water trucks, curb docks and dock plates. In addition, Cannon Equipment will also offer a complete line of hand truck components; including handles, frames, noses and wheels, all interchangeable with most other manufacturers’ hand trucks.
“We are always listening to our customers, and developing solutions that bring real value to the marketplace,” said Bryce Malone, Vice President of Cart Sales for Cannon Equipment. “Introducing a new line of hand trucks and hand truck components is a logical extension of our strong CannonCarts® brand, and will allow our customers to purchase all of their material handling solutions from Cannon Equipment,” said Malone.
There are several features that make our hand trucks superior to most hand trucks on the market:
- All frames are heavy duty 600 lb capacity
- We offer twice as many handle and nose plate selections as other manufactures
- Industry exclusive 700 lbs aircraft grade rivets
- Extra heavy duty brackets
- Extruded aluminum wheel brackets with a lifetime guarantee against cracking or breaking
- 45,000 lb tensile strength axles that won’t bend or fatigue under heavy loads
- Optimal stair climbers with thick heavy duty reversible wear strips
- For peace of mind our Two Year Warranty is among the best in the business
- Our complete hand truck component offering is interchangeable with most other manufacturers’ hand trucks
“We wanted to make sure that our new hand truck offering was among the best in the industry,” said Kenny Ramsey, Vice President of Marketing and New Product Development at Cannon Equipment. “Our CannonCarts® brand is synonymous with durability and longevity in the market place, so we knew that our new line of hand trucks had to outperform other hand trucks on the market. We are very pleased and excited about our new product offering,” said Ramsey.
The material handling industry has trusted the CannonCarts® brand for over 40 years, this new line of hand trucks will continue to offer the same level of quality and durability that our customers have come to expect. The new line of Cannon Equipment hand trucks are Available NOW!