Beyond Products, Inc. Introduces The Mule’s “Quick Release System” - Expediting End Effecter Interchanges For Ergonomic Material Handling
Beyond Products Inc. continues in its mission of providing cost-effective ergonomic material handling equipment that reduce the pain and strain of manual labor while increasing productivity and workplace safety. With the development of Beyond Products’ latest invention (The Mule’s Quick Release System) the lift’s end effecters (platform, fork and arbor) can be interchanged in a matter of moments bringing downtime to a bare minimum, thus increasing productivity.
Prior to the Quick Release System’s creation a person could swap out one Mule end effecter for another in ten to twenty minutes. With an eye on our end user’s gaining maximum benefit from our line of high quality products, Beyond Products set out to improve upon this mark. The Mule’s Quick Release System does that and more. It provides everyone with the ability to quickly reconfigure The Mule without the need of tools in under five minutes. The end effecter firmly connects into the Mule’s mast. Safety pins enhance the connection’s positioning. The Quick Release System makes each Mule a stable of products within itself.
The multi-purpose, compact Mule comes with different lift spans (48” to 72”) all designed to competently handle load capacities reaching up to 350 pounds. The Mule can be configured with platforms of different sizes (to handle boxes, rolls, barrels, ingredient bags and a wide range of other materials), forks (to handle totes, tubs, rolls, bins, etc.) or an arbor (to handle film, foil, label stock and other packaging coils). A 12 volt lead acid gel battery powers The Mule’s screw driven lift. The battery can be recharged through any normal 110 AC outlet. Custom designed, low profile castors enable The Mule to maneuver in tight areas, down narrow work aisles and through standard doorways thus allowing it to go where other lifts cannot. Its folding ability optimizes floor space when stored or being transported in company vans.
The Mule’s key features include:
• 350-pound (159 kg) lift capacity
• Easily customized for specific applications
• Electronic, screw-driven lift system
• Lift speed of 2 inches per second
• Different lift span capabilities
• Three versatile end effecters:
• Work platform with adjustable work blocks for maximum flexibility
• Fork attachment for tubs, totes, hoppers and pallets
• Arbor attachment for rolls of film, foil, labels and other coiled material
• Further customization available upon request
• Accessory line expands The Mule’s versatility
• Dual 10 inch disk brakes with locking hand brake on both rear wheels for added safety
• Custom designed, low profile castors allow The Mule to turn and maneuver in tight areas
• Ideal for tight spaces, 36 inch turning radius and can fit through 28-inch doorways
• 12V rechargeable maintenance-free battery lasts for 90 – 110 lift cycles per charge
• U.S. and international patents pending
• Thirty-six month limited warranty
• Made in USA
About Beyond Products
Headquartered in Milford, Connecticut, Beyond Products is the developer of The Mule™, the award winning, all-in-one, lift, stacker, transporter and work bench. For more information, please contact us at 866-813-3751 or visit www.beyond-products.com.