New Snap-on PWZ3 Pliers Wrench: Time Saver, Money Maker
Snap-on’s new PWZ3 Pliers Wrench is designed to work in those hard-to-get-at spots that require a powerful tool that works quickly and efficiently.
“Our new PWZ3 Pliers Wrench will help service technicians save a tremendous amount of time on a variety of time-consuming jobs,” said Scott Amundson, product manager for Snap-on. “It is perfect for tie rods and front end work. The time you can save using this tool on certain jobs is time you can spend working on other jobs. As they say, time is money and, with the Snap-on PWZ3 Pliers Wrench, the time you save will help you make more money.”
The Snap-on PWZ3 Pliers Wrench has several features that make it unique in the marketplace:
- Specially hardened jaws with unbeatable strength
- Inwardly angled teeth (fine teeth at back of jaws, larger teeth at front) for a stronger, more secure grip on object
- Quick adjustment of grip width
- Built-in guard against unthreading
- The inner handle has built-in protection against pinching.
- The wrench can easily be locked into the desired position with the adjusting screw.
- The jaw grip increases when pressure is put on the handle.
- Narrow jaws gives perfect accessibility, also in cramped corners.
“The Snap-on PWZ3 Pliers Wrench also has many heavy duty truck applications as well as industrial applications, such as oils rigs,” continued Amundson. “It is a great tool that will pay for itself very quickly.”
Customers can find out more about Snap-on’s PWZ3 Pliers Wrench by contacting their local Snap-on franchisee, visiting www.snapon.com or by calling toll free 877-SNAPON-2 (877-762-7662).
About Snap-on Tools
Snap-on Tools Company, LLC is a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of tools, diagnostics and equipment solutions for professional users. Product lines include hand and power tools, tool storage, diagnostics software, information and management systems, shop equipment and other solutions which are used by technicians and professionals at vehicle dealerships and repair centers and in the marine, powersports and aviation industries. Snap-on is one of the largest non-food franchise companies in the world, selling its products through more than 4,000 franchisees worldwide and through company-direct sales and over the Internet. Snap-on Tools is a subsidiary of Snap-on Incorporated, which was founded in 1920 and is a $2.8 billion, S&P 500 company headquartered in Kenosha, Wis. For additional information on Snap-on, visit www.snapon.com.