Yale Recognizes Top Performing Dealers with Dealer of Excellence AwardFriday, March 7, 2014
Yale Materials Handling Corporation recognized it’s top performing Yale® dealers today with its 2013 Dealer of Excellence awards. The awards are based on the dealers’ industry-leading level of business performance and overall service to their materials handling customers.
An awards celebration is planned for March 23, in Marana, Ariz., where Yale will officially present the awards in recognition of the dealers’ achievements. Yale has now been honoring its top dealers with the Yale Dealer of Excellence Program for 20 years.
“The Yale Dealer of Excellence Program highlights dealers that most clearly demonstrate Yale service,” said Chuck Pascarelli, president of sales and marketing. “Our dealers serve the customer and exceed expectations through building long-term relationships and providing solutions to a wide range of material handling challenges, making our dealers a valuable and an integral part of Yale’s success.”
To receive the award, dealers must meet defined business practices and performance standards including superior customer satisfaction, dealer performance, general management, truck sales, short-term rental, training, aftermarket sales and parts and service operations. Each year, the program requirements are assessed and modified to ensure the performance standards keep pace with increasing customer expectations and heightened industry demands.
2013 Dealer of Excellence Award Recipients:
- Alta Equipment Company (Eastern Michigan Division) - Steve Greenawalt
- Berry Material Handling - Joe Wilson
- Black Equipment Company, Inc. - Scott Bonnell
- Burns Industrial Equipment, Inc. - Christopher Burns
- Dougherty Equipment Company (North Carolina Division) - Michael Dougherty
- Eastern Lift Truck Co, Inc - Mike Pruitt
- Fairchild Equipment, Inc. (Wisconsin Division) - Gary Fairchild
- Fitzgerald Equipment Co. Inc. - Kevin Fitzgerald
- Harding Forklift Services Ltd. - Pete Harding
- Hilo Materials Handling Group - Steve LoPiccolo
- Insley-McEntee Equipment Company, Inc. - Philip Robinson
- Key Material Handling Equipment Co. Inc. - Robert Kehley
- M&G Materials Handling Co. - Ken MacDonald
- MacKinnon Equipment & Services - Sandy MacKinnon
- Medley Material Handling Company - Mark Medley
- Northland Industrial Truck Company, Inc. (Massachusetts Division) - Alan Hammersley
- Ohio Materials Handling (Burns) - James Orenga
- Riekes Equipment Company - Duncan Murphy
- Tynan Equipment Co. - John Tynan
- Yale/Chase Equipment and Services, Inc. (North Division) - Roger Ketelsleger
- Yale Kentuckiana, Inc. - Barry Paul
About Yale Materials Handling Corporation
Yale Materials Handling Corporation markets a full line of materials handling lift truck products and services, including electric, gas, LP-gas and diesel powered lift trucks; narrow aisle, very narrow aisle and motorized hand trucks. Yale has a comprehensive service offering including Yale Vision wireless asset management, fleet management, Yale service, parts, financing and training. Yale® trucks are manufactured in an ISO 9001:2008 registered facility and range in capacity from 2,000 to 36,000 lbs. For more information, or to find the Yale® lift truck dealer nearest you, call 1-800-233-YALE or visit www.yale.com.