The 5 Ways To Reduce Costs of Your Industrial Vehicle FleetWednesday, June 24, 2009
The state of the economy has many corporations asking their employees to re-evaluate their day-to-day operations and find ways to reduce expenses. Too often, many companies reduce the number of workers instead of evaluating better ways to utilize manpower and equipment.
With a Vehicle Management System you can cut costs while simultaneously enhancing throughput. This new whitepaper specifically addresses:
- Common industry challenges
- Definition of a Vehicle Management System (VMS)
- Ways to reduce costs in the areas of:
- Fleet size
- Planned and unplanned maintenance
- Facility and vehicle damage and safety
- Vehicle and operator productivity
For the complete White Paper, please download the PDF at the top of the article.
Sr. MarCom. Mgr.
I.D. Systems, Inc.
Phone: 201/996-9000 x7785