Schabmueller Partners with Glenn ElectricMonday, June 1, 2009
Glenn Electric is now the North American Schabmueller and Sauer Danfoss AC Electric Motor Remanufacture Center and Warranty Inspection Center.
Key features of Schabmueller:
- Annual production of more than 200,000 drive units
- Hybrid systems (generators, motors)
- AC/BLDC drives (up to 150 kW)
- DC drives (up to 50 kW)
- Drive systems (incl. gears, electronics)
- Worldwide sales and service organization with representatives in key regions
- Certification ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 (in progress)
Premier Lift Truck Electric Motor Reman Center
- Only Electric Lift Truck Motor Reman Center with UL Recognition
- AC Motor Experts with years of experience with sensor bearing, motor testing and test run capabilities.
Certified reman center for:
- Caterpillar / Mitsubishi (Rapidparts)
- General Electric
- Sauer Danfoss
Warranty Inspection / Re-Engineer Center for:
- General Electric
Engineer review by General Electric and Schabmueller
Quality inspections by Rapidparts
What sets Glenn Electric apart from other remanufacturers?
- Glenn Electric will not sell to your customer. Have your motors drop shipped with confidence knowing that we will not call on your customer.
- Glenn Electric accepts cores regardless of their condition. You will not be charged back for bad shafts, broken end heads, bad armatures or field coils.
- Glenn Electric provides same day emergency service.
Glenn Electric has been serving the Industrial Truck Industry for over 40 years. We look forward to serving you for another 40 years. You can contact us at 800/323-1106 or visit our website for more information and specials – www.glennelectric.com We are located at 9700 W. 197th Street, Mokena, IL 60448. Helping our Clients be successful is what makes us successful!View all Industry News