PROGRAM UPDATE: 2014 Georgia Logistics SummitThursday, January 23, 2014
If you are one of the 1,000+ to already register for the 2014 Georgia Logistics Summit held in Atlanta on March 18th & 19th, thanks! If not, don't delay... Last year, over 2,000 logistics professionals connected from over 30 states and 10 countries, and this year's program is shaping up to be even better! This year includes a larger ballroom and is more conveniently located in Building 'B' of the Georgia World Congress Center.
Individuals tickets are only $50, so register today to hear dozens of industry experts from leading brands discuss logistics issues relevant to your business... and much more (see full agenda here).
Don't miss this opportunity to network, learn and join in at one the largest logistics events in the country, take a moment and register yourself or a reserved table today!
Register Today: www.GeorgiaLogistics.com
You also won't want to miss the opportunity to interact with a high-caliber set of industry speakers from shippers and heavy consumers of logistics services, including:
- Rob Beattie, Site Director, Starbucks
- Steve Carter, Director of Planning and Strategy, Target
- Randy Nations, Senior Manager - Designed Logistics, Boeing
- Governor Nathan Deal, State of Georgia
- Monte Galbraith, President, Denim NA Textiles Group
- Jack Rittenhouse, Director, Logistics Operations, AGCO
- Toby Carr, Director of Planning, Georgia Dept. of Transportation
- Kartik Deodhar, General Manger-Transportation, C.H. Robinson
- Charles Tarbutton, President, Georgia Railroad Assoc.
- Miguel Southwell, Interim Aviation General Manager, Atlanta Airport
- Curtis Foltz, Executive Director, Georgia Ports Authority
- Ani Agnihotri, Founder & Managing Partner, US-India Business Council
- Sophia Sharp-Donaldson, Sr. Director, Global Supply Chain, Baxter
- Stu Thorn, President and CEO, Southwire
- Ed Crowell, Executive Director, Georgia Motor Trucking Assoc.
- John Lineham, EVP Strategy & Development, Kings Hawaiian
- Chris Carr, Commissioner, Georgia Dept. of Econ. Development
- Kyle Fletcher, General Manager, Tractor Supply Company
- Kevin Bixler, COO, Chicken of the Sea
- Chris Brooks, Executive Editor, Journal of Commerce
- Mark Holifield, SVP Supply Chain, The Home Depot
- Gianluca Fedelini, Director, Global Sourcing, KaMin
- Doug Tingle, Chairman and Co-Founder, 1888 Mills
- Mitch McDonald, Editor, DC Velocity
- Stacy Hodoh, General Manager, Walmart
- Ron Gress, Director of Transportation, Koch Foods
- Christopher LaGullo, Executive Director- Americas Logistics, Merck
- Lisa Labruno, SVP - Retail Operations, Retail Industry Leaders Assoc.
- .. AND MORE!