New Product! New Style Hall Effect ControllersTuesday, November 27, 2012
TVH in the Americas (TVH) is proud to introduce their expanded controller selection of New Style Hall Effect Controllers. Hall Effect: is the production of a voltage across an electrical conductor. Edwin Hall discovered this technology in 1879.
- Technological advances have made it more feasible
- Less moving parts than traditional controllers
- Increased precision on measurement of movement versus carbon potentiometers/gears
The controllers size and rugged durability are widely used in many applications, such as; aerial work platforms, material handling, agricultural and forestry equipment.
- Updated controllers with newer plug
- Single/Dual Axis
- With or without Steer Controls
- Update Kit -Controller with new harness
- Adapter Harness
For more information contact TVH, 16355 South Lone Elm Road, Olathe, KS 66062, toll free phone 800-255-4109, phone 913-829-1000, fax 913-829-6206, www.tvh.comView all Industry News