New French Language Translation Makes Thomsonlinear.com Fully Functional in 11 LanguagesThursday, January 26, 2012
Thomson Industries, Inc. announces that the company’s website - www.thomsonlinear.com - is now fully translated and functional in French. The site is also available in English, German, Chinese, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish (Latin America), Swedish and Turkish. Visitors can easily change the language of choice with the “Select Your Language” button at the top right hand corner of the website.
www.thomsonlinear.com is a content-rich site that provides quick and easy access to the company’s comprehensive family of mechanical and electromechanical motion control solutions. In addition to delivering all necessary product information, visitors can navigate solutions by industry and benefit from an extensive suite of support resources and design tools to help machine builders quickly configure an optimal linear motion solution for their application.
Visitors to www.thomsonlinear.com will also find a robust Online Thomson Education Center with technical training videos to help machine builders properly select and apply industrial linear actuators, square rails, round rails, ball screws, gearheads, clutches and brakes. In addition, www.thomsonlinear.com provides a wealth of additional freely available educational resources and design tools to help OEMs make informed mechanical and electromechanical motion control decisions, including:
- Live and archived webinars and technical articles on a wide array of motion control topics
- Solution Center – an interactive knowledgebase that provides technically substantive answers to a broad range of questions on the selection, application, installation, maintenance and general use of motion components and systems
- Product Selectors – attribute-based product selection tools
- Configurable and downloadable 2D and 3D interactive models
- Linear MOTIONEERING® - application-based sizing and selection for linear motion systems, as well as ball and lead screws
- Linear MOTIONEERING®: 60 Case LinearRace Shafting - web-based tool to customize machined 60 Case® LinearRace Shafting
- Micron MOTIONEERING® - application-based sizing and selection for gearheads
- EngineersCALC – a powerful and simple-to-use engineering calculator for , iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android and Blackberry users