Maxiforce Announces Launch of New E-Order Platform!Tuesday, February 10, 2009
DORAL, FL — Maxiforce, nationally recognized as a leader in diesel engine parts, is proud and excited to announce the launch of the totally redesigned E-Order platform!, which can be found at Maxiforce.com. The new E-Order is designed for simpler user-friendly navigation, allowing customers to place orders and quickly and easily, as well as other convenient New features; below are just a few of them:
- Existing USERNAME & PASSWORD gives customers access to all that the new E-Order has to offer.
- Price and Availability from both Shipping locations (CA-FL)
- Choose which location to ship your products from (CA-FL)
- Track your UPS, FEDEX GROUND and FEDEX EXPRESS shipment.
- View all your Open Invoices (looking for freight costs?)
- View your Account Balance
“This new E-Order platform offers a new level of convenience to our customers who can now find answers to many questions by simply logging into their account on our website” said Paul F. Kelly, Sales & Marketing Director for Maxiforce. “This is part of our continued commitment to meet the demands of our valued customers and ensuring we remain a trusted partner.”
Specializing in engine parts for John Deere®, Cummins® B & C and Perkins® engines for 15 years, Maxiforce has been servicing a multitude of clients. With an extensive inventory, immediate shipping and personal technical support, it has established itself as a major player in the industry. The company now ships from Doral, FL and Santa Fe Springs, California.
For more information visit www.Maxiforce.comView all Industry News