Extensive Rackmount Case Catalog Now Available from Hardigg®Thursday, October 30, 2008
SOUTH DEERFIELD, MA — To meet increasing industry demand for cases that provide superior protection for fragile instruments and electronics, Hardigg, the company that revolutionized the packaging and transport container industry, today announced the availability of its new rack case brochure. The 24-page catalog comprises a complete spectrum of cases in a variety of sizes, features and fragility ratings to suit a wide variety of applications. The literature is available on Hardigg.com or by calling 800/542-7344.
"Rack cases are impervious to the elements, and can take repeated exposure and impact without putting your gear at risk," said Matt Howell, Hardigg Cases' Product Manager, Industrial Markets. "For fragile instruments and sensitive electronics, there's no better protection than a Hardigg rack case."
The Hardigg rack brochure includes descriptions, dimensions and details for the following product families:
- Classic Rack: Classic Racks provide extreme duty protection for
- fragile equipment from 20-340 lbs, and are available in a variety of
- MAC Rack: MAC (Mobile, Accessible, Compact) Racks are ideal for semi-ruggedized equipment from 20-200 lbs that requires medium duty shock and vibration protection in a light, compact case.
- SuperMAC: SuperMAC is Hardigg's newest case and the most compact container that has a removable rack option. SuperMAC offers medium duty protection for equipment from 20-200 lbs.
- ProRack: Lightweight and space-efficient, ProRack offers light duty protection for field ruggedized equipment up to 75 lbs.
All Hardigg rack cases feature:
- Molded-in, tongue-in-groove gasketed parting lines for splash
- resistance and tight seals, even after impact
- Reinforced corners and edges for additional impact protection
- Aircraft-quality, tempered aluminum for less weight and more strength
- Recessed hardware for extra protection
- Positive anti-shear locks, which prevent lid separation after impact,
- and reduce stress on hardware
- Molded-in ribs and corrugations for secure, non-slip stacking,
- columnar strength, and added protection
- Permanent, uniform, molded-in color that won't scrape off
- Patented molded-in metal inserts for catch and hinge attachment
- points, which provide strength and spread loads to the container walls
- Interference-fit spiral spring pins in each corner, for maximum
- structural integrity
- One-piece body and lids, molded from lightweight, high-impact
- Meet ANSI/EIA-310-C standard for universal rack mounting hole pattern, and exceed ATA Specification 300, Category 1 requirements
About Hardigg Cases
Hardigg Cases, headquartered in South Deerfield, Massachusetts, is the leader in the packaging and transport case industry serving customers in the military, law enforcement, homeland security, industrial, information and electronic technology, marine, photography, and outdoor and water recreation markets. ISO 9001:2000 certified, Hardigg serves customers through strategically located and operated facilities worldwide. For more information on Hardigg Cases or any of its products, log on to www.Hardigg.com or call 800/542-7344.