AEM Elects Eight New MembersTuesday, March 3, 2009
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) recently elected eight companies to membership in the international trade group, which provides business-development resources for companies which manufacture and market agriculture and construction-related equipment, products and services.
The new AEM companies are:
- Benteler Steel & Tube (Chicago, Illinois), manufacturer of steel tubes.
- Canimex Inc. (Drummondville, Quebec, Canada), manufacturer of gearboxes, chains, sprockets, bearings and axles.
- Georgia Department of Economic Development (Atlanta, Georgia), provider of workforce training and industrial site location services.
- Logistics Management Inc. (Fall River, Massachusetts), provider of freight forwarding services.
- New South Equipment Mats (Madison, Mississippi), manufacturer of ground protection mats.
- Prince Manufacturing Corp. (North Sioux City, South Dakota), manufacturer of cylinders and valves.
- Successful Farming (Des Moines, Iowa), publisher of Successful Farming magazine.
- Techking Tires Ltd. (Qingdao, Shandong, China), manufacturer of tires, rims, tire pressure monitoring systems, and training.