AEM Elects 20 New MembersMonday, May 4, 2009
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) recently elected 20 companies to membership in the international trade group, which provides business-development resources for companies which manufacture and market agriculture and construction-related equipment, products and services.
The new AEM companies are:
- aemsco Inc. (Minot, North Dakota), provider of equipment component assembly, warehousing, and heavy equipment services.
- Aero-Lift of CT LLC (Milford, Connecticut), manufacturer of aerial lift equipment.
- AgriCapital Corp. (New York, New York), provider of financial and portfolio management services.
- Ajusta-Buckets (Lake City, Pennsylvania), manufacturer of quick couplers, buckets, swivels, grapples, and clam buckets.
- Brooks Brothers Trailers (Winfield, Missouri), manufacturer of utility trailers, reel trailers, self-loading reel trailers.
- Buhler Industries Inc. (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada), manufacturer of articulated tractors, front-end loaders, grain augers, bale carriers.
- Camoplast (Magog, Quebec, Canada), manufacturer of rubber tracks, undercarriage systems.
- Canadian Tool & Die Ltd. (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada), manufacturer of hydraulic cylinders, hubs, spindles, wheels, and hitches.
- CIT Financial Ltd. (Burlington, Ontario, Canada), provider of equipment financing services.
- G.E. Mathis Co.(Chicago, Illinois), provider of metal fabrication services.
- Gillison’s Variety Fabrication Inc. (Benzonia, Michigan), manufacturer of all-terrain forklifts.
- Industrial Seats (Division United Group) (Lake Forest, Illinois), manufacturer of seats.
- King Kong-Tools (Buford, Georgia), manufacturer of teeth, components.
- LS Tractor USA LLC (Battleboro, North Carolina), manufacturer of subcompact/compact utility tractors.
- MISA Metal Fabricating Inc. (Louisville, Kentucky), provider of metal fabrication services.
- Multitek North America LLC (Prentice, Wisconsin), manufacturer of attachments.
- Pro-Dig LLC (Lawrence, Kansas), manufacturer of construction attachments.
- Syncron Inc. (Atlanta, Georgia), provider of computer software services.
- Vacuworx International (Tulsa, Oklahoma), manufacturer of vacuum lift attachments.
- Yantai Eddie Precision Machinery Co. Ltd. (Yantai, Shandong, China) manufacturer of hydraulic breakers and rock breakers.