AEM elects 10 new membersWednesday, November 19, 2008
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) recently elected 10 companies to membership in the international trade group, which provides business-development resources for companies which manufacture and market agriculture and construction-related equipment, products and services. The new AEM companies are:
- Brand FX Body Company (Fort Worth, Texas), manufacturer of service bodies, toppers and inserts.
- Cahaba Media Group (Birmingham, Alabama), publisher of Construction Business Owner Magazine.
- Currie Management Consultants (Worchester, Massachusetts), provider of consulting and market research services.
- Farm Equipment/Ag Equipment Intelligence (Brookfield, Wisconsin), publisher of farm equipment manufacturing news and trends.
- GAZ Group (N. Novgorod, Russia), manufacturer of wheel excavators, wheel loaders and motor graders.
- GMP Friction Products (Akron, Ohio), manufacturer of friction materials for brakes and clutch plates.
- Littlefield Inc. (Tulsa, Oklahoma), provider of marketing and marketing communication services.
- Marketing Strategies and Solutions (London, Ontario, Canada), provider of marketing and marketing communication services.
- MarketNet Services LLC (Spring Lake, Michigan), provider of marketing and marketing communication services.
- The Geo Group (Madison, Wisconsin), provider of translation and interpreting services.
For more information visit www.aem.orgView all Industry News