Hyster Company Names Dealer of Distinction Award Winners for 20th YearMonday, March 10, 2014
Hyster Company announced its 2013 Dealer of Distinction award recipients today. The 13 top performing Hyster® dealers were chosen for the award based on a range of criteria that enables them to deliver industry-leading materials handling support to their customers.
Hyster will honor these top-performing dealers at an awards celebration in Marana, Ariz., on March 20. This is the 20th year that the Hyster Dealer of Distinction Program has recognized its highest achievers.
“Hyster customers expect more than just tough and intelligent lift trucks,” said Chuck Pascarelli, president of sales and marketing. “Our dealers are the strong partners that help our lift trucks deliver critical lower total cost of ownership and leading productivity in harsh environments. This year’s dealer award winners showcase that commitment to our customers, and these awards recognize their efforts and successes.”
To receive the award, dealers must meet defined business practices and performance standards, including superior customer satisfaction, dealer performance, general management, truck sales, short-term rental, training, aftermarket sales and parts and service operations. The 2014 Hyster Dealer of Distinction Program will again raise performance standards to keep pace with increasing customer expectations and heightened industry demands.
2013 Dealer of Distinction Award Recipients:
- Arnold Machinery Company – Utah - Kayden Bell
- Equipco Division Phillips Corp. - Carl Swanson
- Hilo Materials Handling Group - Steve LoPiccolo
- LiftOne LLC – South Division - Bill Ryan
- MH Equipment – Iowa Division - John Wieland
- Papé Material Handling, Inc. – Central Washington - Ken Pollard
- Papé Material Handling, Inc. – Eugene - Chris Wetle
- Papé Material Handling, Inc. – Fremont - Rick Bray
- Papé Material Handling, Inc. – Fresno - Randy Hall
- Papé Material Handling, Inc. – Portland - Paul Jensen
- Papé Material Handling, Inc. – Seattle - Dave Pickard
- Papé Material Handling, Inc. – Spokane - Brian Harris
- VBS, Inc. Material Handling Equipment - Claud Crosby
About Hyster Company
Based in Greenville, N.C., Hyster Company (www.hyster.com) is a leading worldwide lift truck designer and manufacturer. Hyster Company offers 130 models configured for gasoline, LPG, diesel and electric power, with the widest capacity range in the industry — from 2,000 to 105,000 lbs. Supported by one of the industry’s largest and most experienced dealer networks, Hyster Company builds tough, durable lift trucks that deliver high productivity, low total cost of ownership, easy serviceability and advanced ergonomic features; accompanied by outstanding parts, service and training support.