The Manufacturing Day 2018 Sponsor List Continues to GrowFriday, August 24, 2018
Manufacturing Day (MFG Day) addresses common misperceptions about manufacturing by giving manufacturers an opportunity to open their doors and show, in a coordinated effort, what modern manufacturing is — and what it isn’t. Since it began in 2012, MFG Day has relied on the generous support of its annual sponsors, and 2018 is no exception.
Thank you so much to the following companies who have joined this year’s MFG Day as key supporters:
- Walmart, Gold Sponsor
- PLASTICS, Gold Sponsor
- ABB, Silver Sponsor
- Allegion, 3-State Sponsor
- Husch Blackwell, Missouri Sponsor
- Big Commerce, Preferred Vendor
Sponsorship opportunities are closing at the end of August, so if you have been thinking about sponsoring, now is the time to get involved.
The benefits of MFG Day sponsorship include:
- Positive Brand Association: Align your organization with a brand that attracts universal positive sentiment.
- Supporting HR, Communications, CSR and Public Relations Objectives:Support improved perceptions of manufacturing careers while leveraging MFG Day’s track record with your community, elected officials and the press to increase exposure for your company.
- Targeted Visibility: Secure logo placements or mentions on MFG Day-owned properties such as mfgday.com, The Manufacturing Institute’s social media outlets and through MFG Day content distributed to thousands of manufacturers across the country.