Jervis B. Webb Company recognizes top distributors/integrators at 32nd annual conferenceFriday, May 22, 2015
Jervis B. Webb Company, a subsidiary of Daifuku North America Holding Company, hosted its 32nd annual Webb Chain Conveyor Distributor/Integrator Conference in early April in San Diego, Calif.
During the conference, Webb recognized the following Top Ten Distributors/Integrators based on sales in 2014.
1. Therma-Tron-X, Inc., Sturgeon Bay, WI
2. Conveyors & Drives, Inc., Atlanta, GA
3. DanMar Installations, Inc., Memphis, TN
4. North Mississippi Conveyor Company, Inc., Oxford, MS
5. Phoenix Installation and Management Company, Inc. Shelbyville, KY
6. ABF Systems, Inc., Boucherville, Quebec, Canada
7. Finishing Technologies, Inc., Portland, OR
8. Engineered Conveyors, Inc., Kokomo, IN
9. Southern Systems, Inc., Memphis, TN
10. George Koch Sons, LLC, Evansville, IN
Distributors/Integrators provide Unibilt enclosed track conveyors, Unibeam I-Beam conveyors, Webb Power & Free conveyors (P&F) and chain conveyor parts. The Distributors/Integrators incorporate Webb’s conveyor products to provide efficient and reliable solutions to companies in a wide variety of industries. Webb established its Distributor/Integrator program in 1967.
“Our 48 distributors are the best in the business and play an integral role in promoting Webb chain conveyor throughout the United States and Canada,” said Dan Ellens, Vice President of Product Sales and Service at Jervis B. Webb Company. “I want to thank our distributors for their continued dedication and expertise.”View all Industry News